Tuesday, November 25, 2014

212 Single Moms
#Power #Love #Sound Mind
~BE Brave
Ruth 1:16-18

Ruth Woman, Hallelujah !
What is it that you need to be BRAVE for ?
Do you need to be BRAVE and walk into something that GOD has called you especially for ?
Do you need to be BRAVE and STAND with trembling knees in spite of people saying that it is impossible ?
Is there an abusive MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP that you need to be BRAVE enough to walk out of  TRUSTING GOD to help?
What about being BRAVE about a CIRCUMSTANCE concerning your single home, supplies, finances or the family?
 You are wondering if GOD do this for me?
Do you need to be BRAVE to tell someone that your don't LIVE the way that you use to only to have them to abandon you too?
Or 
Do you need to be BRAVE like Ruth and decide that here (home) is no longer the place for me to dwell? 
Leaving old friends and family behind by FAITH believing that with GOD you can begin again.
Trust in the LORD with ALL your heart and lean not to your own understanding in all of your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will direct your path.

BE STRONG
BE FEARLESS
BE VIGILANT
BE DETERMINED
BE OBEDIENT
BE BRAVE
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH*
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.  I Timothy 6:12 kjv
 Alethea J. Brown, Grateful, Author, Blogger, MOM
*Writing to you through the HEART of GOD by FAITH.

Ruth 1:16-18 16 And Ruth said, Urge me not to leave you or to turn back from following you; for where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. [b]Your people shall be my people and your God my God.
17 Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. The Lord do so to me, and more also, if anything but death parts me from you.
18 When Naomi saw that Ruth was determined to go with her

Lyrics to the song
GOD SPECIALIZES
Have you any rivers
That seem uncrossable?
And have you any mountain
That you cannot tunnel through?

God specializes
In things thought impossible
And He will do what no other
No other power but holy power can do

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive