Tuesday, November 4, 2014

      +


              212 Single Moms 
                  #Power Love Sound Mind
~CINNABON + Egg Beaters  
= FRENCH TOAST Mix

Ruth Woman, I had another exciting Idea. 
On April 27, 2014 I submitted this idea to Cinnabon right here on Facebook. I suggested that they create a ready to pour FRENCH Toast Mix in a carton, just open and pour.  And to put their delicious icing in a bottle to add to your French toast, pancakes, cookies, etc., Can you imagine your French Toast Mix ready to pour? 
Just like that. 
I'd like you to please send an email, post on my Facebook page or profile, LIKE, SHARE, or  reTWEET, this idea.
If Cinnabon and Egg Beaters agree, develop this idea and make a profit, I'd like them to make a donation. I'd like them to make a donation to the St. Jude Research Hospital for children with cancer and or Texas Children's Neonatal Unit for premature births. I have also asked for a personal gift for submitting this Superb idea.
Sincere Thanks, 
Alethea J. Brown, Grateful, Author, Blogger, Mom  
https://www.facebook.com/alethea.j.brown
https://www.facebook.com/212singlemoms?ref=hl


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive