Friday, November 21, 2014


212 Single Moms
#Power #Love #Sound Mind
~No Wiggle Room
Revelation 3:16

 LOVE CHASTENS

Revelation 3:16  
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. (READ Revelation 3:14-22 below)
          Ruth Woman, be DETERMINED to DO ALL TO HONOR GOD.
GOD LOVES us so much so that when HE has SPOKEN a WORD and we rebel ie., disobey we can be chastened for it. It wasn't HIS PERFECT WILL that we do it our way or go astray.  There were high stakes when we went on our own, dangers seen and unseen.  It was HIS PERMISSIVE WILL to say go on because HE won't force us to HEAR HIM.  HE says in HIS WORD Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3John 1:2) In prayer the other night HE boasted loudly "HAVEN'T I BEEN GOOD TO YOU?" HAVEN'T I PROVIDED FOR YOU?" What FATHER wants to see his child go out and BUMP their head over and over again. HE WILL try to protect us but ultimately we have a choice. 
Choose wisely and not with our flesh.


LOVE INSTRUCTS 

2 Timothy 3:16-17

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. 

As GOD speaks to us throughout the day we should write down the instructions and date it.  It will be a great place of reference. Revisiting what GOD has said to us gives you a NEW perspective about what HE WANTS and HOW HE WANTS it done. IT IS ALL VERY RELEVANT.  Allow HIM to complete what HE has to say. SHHHhhh our opinion is important but not while FATHER is speaking.  Let's take it all in and enjoy the intimate time with HIM because these moments are precious. If HE chose us then HE must have thought HIGHLY of us to participate in HIS PLAN.  And during the prayer HE spoke of all the reasons why we should take heed. HE already has seen the devices and traps that the enemy has set up for us. HE wants to PROTECT as a real FATHER should. Resist the enemy and he will flee. And we get to stay in a good RELATIONSHIP with our HEAVENLY FATHER.


LOVE GIVES

 John 3:16
  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

          GOD has given us the BEST GIFT that can ever be given, JESUS CHRIST HIS SON. HE sent HIS only child to seek and to save us. Would we be living to offer us our only child? And then watch them hang on a cross for DOING GOOD? That's incredible. Some of us feel like we are on a cross. We feel as though we have given our ALL or ALL of our BEST. Listen to this, THERE IS MORE TO GIVE. 
GIVE UNTIL IT HURTS.  And I won't say that there will be an immediate RETURN. But the WORD does say in Matthew 19 28And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That you who have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory, you also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29And everyone that has forsaken houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
30But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
 What a GREAT REWARD !!!
 SERVING GOD DOES PAY A HIGH SALARY.
 With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
NEED A JOB?

Alethea J. Brown, Grateful, Author, Blogger, MOM
*Writing to you from the HEART of GOD by FAITH.<3 br="">


14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive