Thursday, July 19, 2012

"Chocolate Flow . . . I Aint Got None"

"Chocolate Flow . . . I Aint Got None"

I need yall to feel  me . . . . alright
bring the beat up ! . . . .
yeah ! . . .
let it flow like awwww
I'm feeling love created in layers and drizzled like the falling rain . . .
yo love so craze sweet it eases all of my cake cravings & soothes the sweet tooth's pain 
. . . yeah
let me touch you like I've never touched you before . . .
and when I'm done I hope to be back and begging you for more . . . . yeah i"ll be begging for more
yeah with the strings and bass begging for more

snapping      snaps        snapping      snaps

http://www.thechocolatebarshop.com/products/Uncle-Daryl%27s-Chocolate-Cake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog