Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Response To Oprah's Article About Cheryl Strayed

This article (Oprah. com) is especially for me where I am right now. I felt like i was being tutored on every thought, idea and word. And that somehow they (thought idea and words) were being manifested in the physical as well. But now with hindsight, yt was absolutely alignment happening at its best. As I already knew God and had a relationship, I just needed to be nudged back to a closer walk with more trust and deliberate obedience to HIS PERFECT WILL for my life daily. Thanks for sharing and do hope to read the book. Alethea J. Brown author of I Don't Want To Be A "Mom" Today : Empowerment Reassurance and Encouragement for the Single Mom.
http://idontwanttobeamomtoday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog