Friday, September 4, 2009

. . .Will the real "Mr Love Jones, please stand up ?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

Isaiah 55:8

You think that "Mr. Love Jones", could have been someone special for you, but the season is off, and God is not the creator of confusion.

He is a God of order.
Stay in tuned with Him for what you will need, for the real "Mr Love Jones." Moms, while you are waiting for "Mr Love Jones," God will be polishing you, your skills, your mind, and your spirit. He is getting you well equipped to understand the man that He has selected especially for you.
Girl, you will be so amazing, that "Mr. Love Jones" will have to ask God, "How can I get her and please God , tell me how to keep her?"
Will the real "Mr. Love Jones" please stand up?

(an excerpt from the book, I Don't Want To Be A "Mom" Today!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog