Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Does It Takes A Fool ?


“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,

Matthew 5:43-44

(NKJV)

Single moms remember the old song that says, "It takes a fool to learn that love don't love nobody."
Maybe he hadn't heard the Word.

God is giving us a chance to prove His love to man, not to prove our love. Because our love will fail, over and over again.
But to love a man or woman that despise you, that doesn't want anything to do with you, that talks about you, that wants to destroy you, WELL, that brings on a challenge.
Who in their right mind wants to love someone that feels this way?
Not me.
But none the less Father, if it means that You and I will remain in relationship, then not my will but Thine.
To be able to communicate with my Father and understand His Perfect Will for my life is so much more valuable to me. So even if you really don't like me, it's okay.
Ask God how to love your enemy and to what degree.
Our Father
will have the last say.,

so here goes
I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog