Monday, September 14, 2009

Isaiah 40:29-31 . . . Why I Wrote My Book

29 He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
31 But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:29-31

(NKJV)

Single Moms I wrote "I Don't Want To Be A Mom Today !!!," after being reminded by this scripture that we will get to the point where we can't go on. Even the best of us gets weary, and feels like there is no need to keep pushing. Of course we know that this is the enemy's tactic to stop God's children. He will bring whatever he can to stop, detour, trip, kill, or distract you.
But I thank God for a woman of God who used this scripture to encourage us one day.
He (God) is the Power source to the faint, and strength to those who have lost might.
The scripture even reminded us that the youth (our children) will faint and be weary.
But God reassures us that if we wait, He will come to the rescue.
I often hear a lot of people speak as if hardship will never come their way. My prayer is that is doesn't, but if it does here is some scripture to give peace in the midst of the storm.
I never knew that I would experience such tough times, to this degree.
It seemed like it all came all at once.
So much stress that I couldn't remember songs that I sang every Sunday.
Or simple things that I should have remembered, but it was too much, I had to stop.
Thank God that I had a chance to plug back into Him and get a recharge.
The scripture was life to me.
I studied and prayed and rested and prayed and studied and rested. God had previously reassured me, that He would send people my way and not to worry, and He did just what He said.
Everything changed.
I couldn't have imagined things as they were. I started to used my journal as source of comfort as I waited. Because it was not easy, having to come off of work. And I had this beautiful little girl depending on me and now she was waiting too. I lost friends and associates.
But, I kept writing and one day I had enough to compile as a book. After some rough spots, challenges, encouragement and prayer I went ahead with it and today I am an author of a book.
I never would have thought, and there are more to come. One day the Spirit of God encourgaged me while praying, that whatever I wrote He would publish it.
We never know what the road ahead holds for us moms. Stay with God. Pray to Him.
Love on Him, and watch what He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog