Wednesday, December 17, 2014



 
212 Single Mom
#Power #Love #Sound Mind
~ Call on the STRAIGHT PHYSICIAN: 911!
Acts 9:11
And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

Ruth Woman, Satan has ranted and threatened GOD's people long enough.
Choose your PHYSICIAN today. 
Call 911 for your HELP?" 
This is 911, How can I direct your call?"
GOD is ABLE. 
HIS GUIDANCE is PERFECTION. 
PERFECTION is PERFECTED IN GOD and  there are NO ERRORS in HIS PLANS.
The PERFECT WILL.
In the PERMISSIVE WILL HE allows us human, man, flesh to get involved and do what we believe. 
Then it is no longer PERFECT, because HIS INFINITE WISDOM isn't in it.
 HE is waiting on us. And HE can HEAL
There isn't an EMERGENCY that HE cannot handle.
Your RESCUE MISSION is in ALREADY MOTION.
Alethea J. Brown, Grateful Author, Blogger, MOM
*Writing to you through the HEART of GOD by FAITH. <3 br="" nbsp="">


John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me




No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog