Monday, August 27, 2012

Simulate My Mind With Your Mouth !


 Stimulate My Mind With Your Mouth !  

Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few. 
Ecclesiastes 5:2
 
SPEAK LIFE, 
create
 otherwise you are a killer like the enemy by choice. You may even be destroying your self.
But by operating as our Father we can create and recreate daily.  We can life
 HE says WORDS like 

Be encouraged
Don't Worry
Lo I am with you always
Trust me 
You are blessed and highly favored
Look unto me the Author and Finisher of your FAITH
They that wait shall renew their strength
With me all things are possible 
They that keep their mind on me will be in Perfect Peace
If it had not been for me on your side

 
 God knew the importance of GOOD WORDS were so important.
Its part of our being.


WORD ART
STIMULATE: (verb) stim·u·late/ˈstimyəˌlāt
   1.  Raise levels of physiological or nervous activity in (the body or any biological system).
   2.  Encourage interest or activity in (a person or animal): "the reader could not fail to be stimulated by the ideas presented".







No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog