Tuesday, June 23, 2015


When you open your mouth it ought to mean something, priceless, meaningful, thoughtful, LIVING WORDS. 󾠥󾠦󾓑
Ruth212# Ministries
#Power #Love #Sound Mind
~The WEALTH of a Spiritual MAN
Philippians 4:7
         Ruth WOMAN,  tell HIM, "You may not realize just how much you are needed once you've #entered my space. When you #arrive there is a shifting that happens in the #atmosphere. I  no longer feel the #weight of worry, fear or the GREAT #responsibility that I'm given as a #woman, #mom, #wife, #friend, #neighbor or #lover. I begin to #believe to another #degree. My heart rest knowing that your #value has come to me without a #price to meet my needs. Your #character is so Spiritual that you're glow is almost equivalent to GOD'S. You #fill the void when I'm #puzzled trying to figure out what's missing when I'm alone.  But then I'm #reassured that it's you and your prices less #attributes that no WOMAN can bring that I desire. It's the #strength that #lightens those #unbearable loads. It's the #POWER that was #breathed into you at times #origin and it  #asserts my enemies; #scattering them like leaves being blown in the FALL winds. I thank GOD for the #WEALTH of a Spiritual Man. Ahhhh, I need you in my world.  And KNOW that you are #created to #RULE and to have #DOMINION and to set the #pace for me. Please #forgive me if I've #interfered.

Majestic LOVE,
Alethea J. Brown , Sensitive to the SPIRIT

Philippians 4:4-7King James Version (KJV)

4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

https://www.facebook.com/212singlemoms?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog