Friday, January 30, 2015

Hallelujah to ALMIGHTY GOD. What a refreshing WORD we've had to nurture our WOMAN.
I'm listening to Marvin Sapp's song, "I Never Would Have Made It" as I complete this post.  I'm thinking how Gracious GOD has been towards me (Alethea). Do you ever wonder how such an Amazing GOD can choose me an ordinary GIRL. And then HE orchestrate's a PLAN for my (Alethea's) LIFE. HE had to RESURRECT the very ESSENCE of me, my FEMININITY, my WOMAN.  The WOMAN who had been BROKEN to the core. I literally could be brushed up as shards, crushed pieces, a million little pieces. But GOD who is AWESOME came to my rescue. Hallelujah ! Now I can't BREATHE, or MOVE  without HIM. I need HIM daily. I don't want to move unless HE'S right here with me. THANK YOU JESUS for YOUR RESURRECTING POWER. YOU alone ARE WORTHY. Go in PEACE.
THANK you for READING.
212 Single MOMS
#Power #Love #Sound Mind
~Resurrect FEMININITY (final entry)
Mark: 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

          Ruth WOMAN,
Thus says the LORD, (last portion)
FOLLOW ME, I HAVE A PLAN. (YES LORD)
I AM A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO SEEK ME OUT.
TREAD ON SERPENT HEADS WITH MY AUTHORITY. BY FAITH CAST OUT DEMONS, HEAL THE SICK, LIFT UP THE DOWN TRODDEN, SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. #IAMGODFOLLOWMEIHAVEAPLAN
LOVE,
YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.󾬖

Alethea J Brown, Grateful, Author, Blogger, MOM
*Writing to you through the HEART of GOD by FAITH to Redeem HIS people.󾬖

*READ:
Mark 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Luke 10:16 He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog