Friday, October 24, 2014




212 Single Moms
#Power #Love #SoundMind
~POWER MOVE
Ruth Woman, have you ever been in the place of needing to be #RESCUED?
Perhaps on this particular day there was so much on your #PLATE.  You had scheduled so much and now it seems as though you are not going to complete the things to be done. But who's going to help you with dinner, picking up the children from practice, paying a #PASTDUE bill, leave the car for repairs, meet your #BOSS for a meeting, and repeat this daily for the rest of your #LIFE.  There just seems to be #NO help at all
not to mention the #HOUSEREPAIRS and list of other things to be done. You have your head in your hands, screaming to the top of your voice #HELP as the room closes in slowly. And now your #PLANS are incomplete, #DOORS are closed and you can't go any farther alone.
May I encourage you. I heard the #SPIRITSPEAK in #PRAYER  the other day. Because HE knows my situations, HE #KNOWS that the place that I'm currently in at this moment is going to take a #MIRACLE. It's going to take #HANDS much bigger than my own to lift me out or to #EXTRICATE me.  Had I remembered that this is #HISSPECIALTY maybe I wouldn't have extra white hairs or maybe I wouldn't have stressed to hard or lost so many tears. 
But I heard the SPIRIT say, that HE WAS COMING STRONG ON MY BEHALF. At first I was a little concerned that the MASTER was COMING STRONG on my behalf. What did that mean?  Could I handle HIM in all of HIS AWE and GLORY
And then HE further encouraged me.  HE began to tell me about all that HE has seen me
experience. And reminded me of all the moments that I could have lost my mind because the circumstance was so difficult. BUT GOD who is STEADFAST and STRONG. HE is MIGHTY and TOUGH protected and kept me and HE didn't allow Satan to destroy me. 
Can this WORD help you today? Do you need a "COMING STRONG" moment in your LIFE?
Some days I need it more than others. Whatever it is that you are faced with today or any day
just remember that GOD cares and HE LOVES you. And if you can believe this WORD for yourself right now, HE can COME STRONG ON YOUR BEHALF. 
 I know that the WORD is on time. 
I have heard many tears of hurt people express the hardships that they are experiencing. I've seen the desperate situations in the news. Call out to the ALMIGHTY AWESOME GOD. 
HE is CAPABLE. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. Psalm 24:8
Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle
Psalm 31:2  Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me
BE ENCOURAGED and BE BLESSED.
HALLELUJAH HE SAVES  !!!
Alethea J. Brown, Grateful, Author, Blogger, MOM
*Writing to you through the HEART of GOD by FAITH.<3 p="">


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoTxNnDuM74 (Donald Lawrence "I"m Coming Strong")

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive