Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"I'm Just Saying . . . What?"

 "I'm Just Saying . . . What?"
 Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

     We use the slang I'm just saying" or we post and text "IJS" these letters all the time. But what are we really saying?  I used to speak a lot of "positive" Words of encouragement.  And people would say "Oh, you're just too nice." And after a long journey through "Life's" tough and demanding rituals my "kind" Words began to diminish and lose it's flavor. But thank God for Jesus. I'm glad now that I can be compassionate towards people who can effortlessly blast you with their mouths destructively. I see how they may have gotten to their hopeless place of possibly no return. There is hope. It's easy being around that type pf energy. It is a painful place I'm sure, especially with no recourse. I'm grateful to have God's Son Jesus who re-redeemed me. So now I find myself back in a "love stride" again. I've learned how to Love by loving on Him and him. (Scripture Matthew 4:4 Man shouldn't live on bread alone, but by every Word that  proceeds out the mouth of God). "Take it back", a kind lady used to say. She said it a little brashly. But  basically she was giving me what I had given her. She was encouraging me to go back and change the Words that I had negatively spoken or that could potentially become my future.  I  told her all the time when she spoke bad things to remember (Scripture Proverbs 18:21) Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. ).  She had started to change her Words and to believe while I was taking on her old negative mentality saying unproductive Words. Right there at that moment we cleaned up that "verbal sabotage." Let's stop assassinating our beautiful and bright destinies with our mouths." Remember the scriptures (I Chronicles 29:13-14) 13 Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.
14 But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee. And remember that EVERY WORD that we speak also belongs to GOD. And now we should be offering to HIM HIS WORDS of BLESSINGS not death. After all HE has already created them in us. So what are we going to do with them? Will we create LIFE or DEATH? 

Written By
Alethea J. Brown, Author, Blogger and Mom
http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Want-Mom-Today-Encouragement/dp/1438954344
 

Scripture: Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog