Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk

Capture the real essence of True Love when you share intimate thoughts with the one you Love. It's Powerful to be awaken to positive thoughts being whispered to your heart.

I told Him, " Thank You for being so good to me." "Thanks for being a good Provider and Protector for my family." "Thanks for always telling me that You love me and how much You care for me." "And for always letting me know that "I Am" the kind of woman that You expected me to be (loving, patient, kind, warm, tender and thoughtful, creative and much much more ?" You remind me that whatever I need and want, You can and Will provide without hesitation." "Thanks for Real Love that will never fade." "I trust You with my all." " You always make me smile, and I don't want nothing less." Your touch is reassuring." '"I am the wealthiest woman in the world as long as I keep You as the Head of my life." Please don't ever leave. My life will never be the same.

Loving You Until Infinity ~
Alethea J. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog