Wednesday, February 29, 2012

LOSING W E I G HT and G A I N I N G THE MIND OF CHRIST

I'm Losing W. E. I. G. H. T And I Am G. A. I. N. I. N. G. the Mind of Christ
a. Women are always going on diets and losing weight.
What could you stand losing ? Are there heavy things keep you from God's best?

(Fill ________ in the WEIGHT acronym with negative terms that relate.

W ~ worrying, whining, whoring, wasting, worthlessness thoughts, wandering
E ~ envy
I ~ idleness, inconsiderate, ignorance,
G ~ grumbling, greed, gambling?,
H ~ hate,
T ~ truth,

(Fill ________ in the GAIN acronym with negative terms that relate.

G ~ godliness, giving, graciousness, gratefulness
A ~ adoration
I ~
N ~ nurturing,
I ~
N ~ never quitting,
G ~ girl time, girl talk, girls night out !

Add scriptures,
I Timothy
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME

Thank you for taking a moment to visit. I look forward to us growing and learning together.

Search This Blog